Claim Your $0.99 Book And Learn The Roadmap To A Life Of Freedom
In a few days, the book will be available for $0.99 on Amazon. Leave your email address and you will get notified by email.
What If The Impossible Is Actually Possible?
Is it really possible to work for just a couple of hours a week while earning good money?
Internet entrepreneur Karel Emck decided to find out.
Inspired by the famous book by Tim Ferriss – Karel started an experiment to find out if “the 4-Hour Workweek” is merely a myth, or actually possible.
Within a span of two years, he rearranged his life according to the newest insights in the field of time management, and by making smart use of the internet.
The goal? Freedom!
- Freedom to work when you want.
- Freedom to work where you want.
- Freedom to do what you love.
Now, he has an answer to the question: yes! It’s possible! There is a map and a road that leads to a completely different way of living.Claim Your $0.99 Book NOW
Introducing Road to Freedom: the 4-Hour Workweek in Action!
The Road to Freedom is a book in two parts:
In Part I, Karel takes you along on a journey to find the 4-hour workweek. What steps did he have to take to reach his goal? What obstacles did he have to overcome to get there?
In Part II, Karel gives an account of his six-month road trip around the USA: the 4-hour workweek in action.
This Is What You'll Learn Inside Your $0.99 Book..
- How to Take Massive Action
- The Secrets Of The 80/20-Rule
- How To Design Your Dream Life
- Less Is More.. How To Create A Not-To-Do List
- And Much More...
Who Is This Book For?Are you:
- an entrepreneur who wants to scale up to a million dollar company?
- a busy manager who works too much?
- an employee with an overflowing mailbox or with the dream to become an entrepreneur?
- someone who likes to travel and wants to work under the palm trees?
- a freelancer who likes to combine work with seas of free time?
In short, this book is a must-read for anyone who wants to take control of, and reshape, their life. The Road to Freedom will inspire you to work smarter and do more in less time, all while increasing your income.
Who wouldn’t want that?
What Readers Are SayingRoad to Freedom was published in The Netherlands in 2017 in Dutch. A few reviews of Dutch readers have been translated to give a glimpse of what to expect.
- What a fantastic book! As an independent contractor that loves to travel, the book title immediately appealed to me greatly. Extremely recognizable: wanting to do everything by yourself, not using your time efficiently whatsoever, etc. I found myself underlining quite a number of Karel’s home truths and wrote them down afterward as hints to myself. It does offer a distinctively different view on entrepreneurship I will definitely benefit from. Thanks for opening my eyes, Karel: there really is another way!
- I just finished the book and I must say I truly enjoyed it. Everyone who’s read the four-hour workweek wonders whether it applies to them as well. Now someone in the Netherlands has finally dared to try it and managed to actually succeed. The great thing about Karel’s book is that he is very open and honest about his fears. Tim Ferris is considered to be a superman that doesn’t know fear, whilst Karel indicates there are plenty of thrilling moments in your ‘escape from the office’ mission. The best part is the story that involves the bears. The book enthralls you and takes you on a journey throughout the USA which can be considered an adventure on its own. Karel, thanks for all of your motivation and the inspiration you have shared with us.
- What a surprisingly fun and educational book! Smooth read with plenty of humor dotted across it. Incredibly amazing and useful tips to efficiently manage your time, even if you don’t strive toward a four-hour workweek. In many aspects a very inspiring read!
- When listening to music, sometimes you’re into it from the very first bar. The same goes for the Road to Freedom book by Karel Emck. The ‘road’ Karel embarked on in order to establish an automatic business by means of internet marketing, is very recognizable. I know said road, which is why the book sort of reads like my own personal journey. The book also contains a giant ‘public’ secret, namely the 80-20 rule. If you contemplate this rule for just a moment every day, it will yield time, health and happiness, not to mention the financial interest you can achieve thanks to said rule. The travel stories accurately represent the obstacles and rewards you encounter during your journey. In short, a beautiful and valuable book I read from start to finish in less than a week.
- I am often left with a so-called ‘And now what?’ feeling after I have finished the last page of a book that solely describes theories. I pretty much finished Karel’s book in one go. It is a good read, is well written and the description of how he applies the theory in practice really appeals to me. People that have been looking into this subject for a while will undoubtedly recognize many of the statements he refers to. Nevertheless, it’s always good to be reminded and placing said statements in the context of daily life is a real eye opener from time to time. Karel does not only describe what he did right, he is also brave enough to openly talk about his weak points, which makes the story even more recognizable. After a reboot of my own I’m still in the working stage in my company but from the get go, building my company as a subsequent step was an essential part of the ‘design’ with the starting point of course being Eliminate, Automate and Delegate. Travelling is great but I could not imagine that travel would become my daily activity in case of a 4-hour workweek. I’d prefer to put a number of 4-hour workweeks next to each other so I can build several companies. Karel, thanks a lot for your book. I’m going to promote it for sure. The 12 million pictures and videos will remain untouched for the time being.
- I thought the title was quite triggering so I ordered it immediately. Whilst reading the book, I discovered that a 4-hour week is not achieved that easily. You need to shift things, work less or let other people do the work. That was a giant discovery to me. It made me finish the book, which I rarely do. It gives me new insights to have more time for what is the most important in my life. Freedom, adventure and not being swallowed up by the stress of a job. The adventure made it even more clear and more fun so I could start my enterprise with even more focus.
- Karel Emck’s book is a very valuable addition to Timothy Ferris’s book (the 4-hour workweek) though I would advise to read both books. Karel describes HOW he tackled some things and manages to describe this better than Timothy does. Do not expect any magic tricks, but instead get ready for ideas that will help you arrange your life more intelligently. Normally I don’t express my satisfaction in regard to books by means of a review but I did consider the book valuable enough to make an exception this one time. It’s also quite nice to read how Karel spends his life after implementing his ‘road to freedom’. During his travels in the USA he experiences a couple of special encounters and visits places that are often skipped by mass tourism.
- It is pretty much impossible to stop once you start reading, especially because of the humorous self-reflection on both the own 4-hour-workweek principle and the adventures on the road. Not to mention the ‘failures’ and how Karel dealt with those. That process is undoubtedly more valuable than most business step books. At the same time, food for thought for your own company. Did I EAD enough (Karel turns it into a verb)? As they would say in the States: Recommendation, period.
- Read it in one go despite not being the most avid reader. Ambitious entrepreneurs, pay attention! Do you want to get those butterflies in your stomach like something massive is about to happen whilst reading a book? Like this could be the affirmation of your route or turn out to be a whole new route? Read it! Even if you don’t get inspired, you will at least be entertained by how well written this book is.
- First and foremost, super intelligent promotion to offer 5,000 books at just the shipping rate. A crowd-pleasing technique plenty of entrepreneurs could learn from! About the book: the first part gave me the insight that it ‘is really possible’. I started reading the 4-hour workweek again. Last year I did not particularly ‘believe’ it, nowadays all the pieces of the puzzle fit perfectly (and there are quite a number of pieces). Fantastic how Karel looks for smart actions in all aspects, including his personal chef. Brilliant! I personally thoroughly enjoyed reading the second part about the road trip. It reads fast and does not really contain a lot of tips & tricks but the dry sense of humor and the visual language made for a great and relaxing read. The insights (Miami and post the ‘4 months milestone’) were very educational. In summary: a definite must-read! If you really want to get going, opt for the bonus package. It will teach you actually practical steps, which is of course the purpose of the entire book.
- It’s an amazingly well-written book that is both informative and entertaining. I really love the information and biography combo, and initially started reading Karel’s story thinking I would perhaps be able to extract one or two tips in regard to time management – a real interest to embark on my very own 4-hour workweek journey was not (yet) present. This changed during my read (to be precise: on page 93). All the pieces fell into place, I suddenly saw possibilities! I definitely gained one or two tips, but I also got so much more out of it. The book offers tangible ideas that I will definitely use concerning the future of my company.
This is a Limited Time Offer
Normally, you can buy this book for $7.99.
But as we will launch this book September 16 on Amazon, the book will be available for $0.99 for just 3 days.
I highly recommend you take advantage of this offer, and grab your $0.99 copy of Road to Freedom while it’s still available.
Do you want to get your copy later?
There is a chance the promotion will have ended, and you will have missed out on your opportunity to get a $0.99 copy of Road to Freedom.
About The Author Karel Emck
Karel Emck (1967) works, among other things, as a trainer in the IT world and in the field of smarter working. As a 'serial' internet entrepreneur and pioneer he devises and develops new concepts over and over again. At least when he’s not traveling. His biggest hobby.
Start Reading Now – Download the first 5 pages
Eager To Start On Your Road to Freedom?
You can read this book. But nothing will change in your life.
You can feel inspired by this book. But nothing will change in your life.
The magic word to change your life is ACTION.
To help you take action, you receive the Road to Freedom Workbook for FREE when you sign-up for the $0.99 launchprice*.
*The Workbook will be sent to your e-mail address.
When Will I Receive My Book?
When you claim your $0.99 copy now, we will notify you as soon as the book becomes available on Amazon. When you order now, you will get your $0.99 copy plus the workbook for free.